At what age did forums started interesting you?

+2
mihai
Sir Chivas™
6 posters

Go down

At what age did forums started interesting you? Empty At what age did forums started interesting you?

Post by Sir Chivas™ Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:42 am

So, as the title says. Did anything provoke the interest? I started back in 2010. I was 13 years old, A buddy and I had coded our own version of RuneScape. I don't recall what we named it but I wanted to create a forum for it and upon my search for a host I found Forumotion. So that's what sparked my interest. I want to hear from everyone else.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 114

At what age did forums started interesting you? Empty Re: At what age did forums started interesting you?

Post by mihai Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:26 am

If im not wrong, maybe at 18 years old or less? i dont know really, but the interface of forumotion support forum was old too...
mihai
mihai
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 288

https://help.forumgratuit.ro/

Sir Chivas™ likes this post

At what age did forums started interesting you? Empty Re: At what age did forums started interesting you?

Post by Shortie Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:26 pm

I was 18 when forums started interesting me. I always remember searching for something tech related on the internet and I found a forum where I got a lot of advice that helps me with my tech issue and I started posting there and became an active member.

Fast forward 19 years and I am still on forums now Smile
Shortie
Shortie
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 78

Post by Sir Chivas™ Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:13 pm

@Mihai, yes Forumotion already had its years counting.

@Shortie, interesting that your issue was tech related. It's crazy when you take a moment and think and see how certain decisions impact the future.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 114

Post by Uncrowned Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:00 pm

Quite young. Oddly enough like Sir Chivas, RuneScape was one of the main things bringing myself into the forum life and I believe I was around 14 at that time.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 70

Post by charming primrose Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:15 am

I was 15 when I joined my first forum(roleplaying but still a forum) and haven't looked anywhere else besides these types. At what age did forums started interesting you? 1f607
charming primrose
charming primrose
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 76

https://forumexplorers.com/

Post by Lucy Lacemaker Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:50 am

15 years old
Lucy Lacemaker
Lucy Lacemaker
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 110

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content