❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!!

2 posters

Go down

❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! Empty ❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!!

Post by Nebulous Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:49 pm

❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! 4e4cZ7s

Greetings,

Fourteen years ago (in September of 2009) Off Topix originally launched as the Wober Discussion Community. We've gone through several transformations over the years. Back in 2009 we started out on a free forum software called phpBB. Once the community started to gain some traction I opted to convert the forum to a paid software. vBulletin was the hot software at the time so I bought a license for that and switched over to that platform for a while. After that we spent some time on IPB, MyBB and finally landed on Xenforo. In 2016 the forum closed it's doors and after a 6 year hiatus, we returned in June 2022. We returned to the internet with a fresh new identity! The forum was rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix. Members (old and new) swarmed back to the forum when they heard we were open again and activity has been booming! OT truly is an amazing community and I am thrilled to announce our 14th anniversary!

Happy birthday OT!  ❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! RTOwHU8

Cheers to many many more anniversaries! ❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! Qwruune

Come celebrate with us here: offtopix.com/threads/43769

Sincerely,
Your friendly OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! UuiX4D9
Nebulous
Nebulous
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 38

https://offtopix.com/

❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! Empty Re: ❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!!

Post by Mati Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Happy anniversaries to OffTopix.com! ❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! 1f389  ❤️ Celebrating Off Topix's 14th Anniversary!!! 1f38a
Mati
Mati
Staff MemberAdministratorFounder

FS - Cash : 1162

https://forumservice.forumotion.com

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum