Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme?

5 posters

Go down

Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme? Empty Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme?

Post by Debashis Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:27 am

Each one of us has different preference on things. When it comes to forum themes, which one do you prefer the most - A Light Theme or A Dark Theme?
Personally, I prefer a dark theme because it helps my eyes while browsing forums when the lights are off.
Even if the lights are on, I prefer dark theme only since I just love darkness. xD
Debashis
Debashis
FS Member

FS - Cash : 70

Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme? Empty Re: Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme?

Post by Naiwen Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:38 pm

I could use both personally. I don’t really mind.
Naiwen
Naiwen
FS Member

FS - Cash : 61

Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme? Empty Re: Do you prefer a light theme or a dark theme?

Post by Nomad Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:05 pm

Well, I like a light theme. I use a light theme on my websites and I also like websites using a light theme. When a website that I visit regularly has a dark theme, and if there is an option to switch to light theme, I will always switch to light theme.
Nomad
Nomad
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 70

Post by Naiwen Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Nomad wrote:Well, I like a light theme. I use a light theme on my websites and I also like websites using a light theme. When a website that I visit regularly has a dark theme, and if there is an option to switch to light theme, I will always switch to light theme.

Why?
Naiwen
Naiwen
FS Member

FS - Cash : 61

Post by mihai Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:00 pm

Debashis wrote:Each one of us has different preference on things. When it comes to forum themes, which one do you prefer the most - A Light Theme or A Dark Theme?
Personally, I prefer a dark theme because it helps my eyes while browsing forums when the lights are off.
Even if the lights are on, I prefer dark theme only since I just love darkness. xD
i was prefered the light mode at the start, but since we are in 2023 now the most websites added dark for (specially the one when you read news from the internet or news.google.com)

P.S: if you have windows 10, you can use night light to get rid some of the light!
mihai
mihai
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 288

https://help.forumgratuit.ro/

Post by Foster Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:56 pm

Hey! Wanted to pop in and give my opinion here.

I honestly prefer dark forum themes because of their reduced eye strain, enhanced readability, and elegant aesthetic. The muted backdrop makes content stand out and creates a visually appealing experience, especially during nighttime browsing. Also, dark themes conserve battery life on OLED devices, making them my preferred choice for a more comfortable and sustainable forum browsing experience. (:
Foster
Foster
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 67

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content