AForum :: Advertising Forum Empty AForum :: Advertising Forum

Post by Sir Chivas™ Sun May 07, 2023 2:09 am

Forum Name: AForum
Forum Link: https://www.aforums.org/
Description:

ANNOUNCEMENT
AForum :: Advertising Forum AF_zps4a6e9d8f

NEWS
                      We've came back from the dead! Let's make our great return a memorable event. For those who still have an account here, at AForum, I'd like for you to come back and be part of our return. I strongly recommend using our service on PC or laptop, mobile is being worked on.  Also using the browser Edge will give the best outlook for both the forum and homepage. If you're looking for an alert of notifications, I suggest to use google chrome for it as of now the toolbar isn't working properly due to heavy modifications. Users that are new will be receiving a AF-Coupon after registering to use when the free service offer is done with, so for the moment don't forget to take advantage of our free service this whole week! Exp Date: 05/02/23

For the time being, the forum isn't open to guests, you must register to see the board.

For our first update possibly a month from now we will release a new theme for the forum. That way we can be more modern and up to date. Hear about this soon..

AForum :: Advertising Forum Afcoup10
Code:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f96/18/89/87/02/afcoup10.jpg

Staff ::

ABOUT US
This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc...

Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel.

We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

CONTEST
Happy to announce with our great return we're also bringing a contest where selectees can win prizes. The type of contest we're having is a graphic banner for our forum! Both, Revolved101 and I will decide on our top 3 winner contestants. For more details, click the image down below:
AForum :: Advertising Forum Contes12

AForum :: Advertising Forum Contes11

QUEST GUIDE

IMPORTANT LINKS

AForum :: Advertising Forum 26a0 Note ::
Please make sure to read our point system. For the time being all services are free!
You are expected to read and understand our rules and regulations. There is no "accidental" rule breaking. If you break the rules, whether you read them or not, that is your fault not ours. Have fun, enjoy posting and using our services.

GUIDELINE LINKS
Guidelines: Advertising Banner Guidelines: Package Service
 • Guidelines: Review Service  • Guidelines: Graphic Center

TYPE OF SERVICES
Guidelines: Forum Promotion Guidelines: Advertising Poster  • Guidelines: PopAd  

Sincerely,
AForum Staff

AForum :: Advertising Forum Afsigg10
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 114

Mati likes this post

AForum :: Advertising Forum Empty Re: AForum :: Advertising Forum

Post by Mati Sun May 21, 2023 1:55 pm

Nice Community @Sir Chivas™ I like the new theme and thanks for shearing with us!
Mati
Mati
Staff MemberAdministratorFounder

FS - Cash : 1162

https://forumservice.forumotion.com

Post by Sir Chivas™ Sun May 21, 2023 10:55 pm

Thank you, Mati.

For the time being, the forum will be under construction until I get every up & running.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Friend of FS

FS - Cash : 114

Mati likes this post

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content